Effects of oral fatty acid on left ventricular 2-[18F] Fluoro-2-Deoxy-D-Glucose uptake during whole body positron emission and computed tomography

Background: There are two main myocardial metabolic pathways including glucose oxidative pathway and free fatty acid (FFA) oxidative pathway. FFA is the major source of energy for the heart, generating 60% to 90% of energy while glucose metabolism produces the rest 10% to 40% of energy depending on...

Full description

Saved in:
Bibliographic Details
Main Author: Che Nordin, Mohd Nazmi
Format: Thesis
Published: 2016
Online Access:http://psasir.upm.edu.my/id/eprint/75323/1/FPSK%28M%29%202016%2040%20IR.pdf
Tags: Add Tag
No Tags, Be the first to tag this record!